When adopting a search management tool, the people you work with can be just as important as the technology itself.
At DoubleClick Search, we know it’s important for you to have a dedicated team to help you meet your unique goals. That’s why we continually work to improve both our technology and our services -- reflected in our 90% (and growing!) customer satisfaction score (1). Today, we're kicking off our “Success with DS” series with a video highlighting what our customers have to say about the "people" part of the SEM tool equation. And over the next few weeks, we'll be introducing you to a few of our Services team members, who will walk you through tips and tricks around some of our key features.
In the video, we hear our customers talk about the value of strong partnerships with teams that can provide strategic, consultative guidance throughout the breadth and depth of their online advertising initiatives. Here are just a few ways our service partners across sales, support, and product work with you to invest in your success:
- Custom onboarding for a quick ramp-up. During onboarding, our team will develop a customized launch plan, coordinate trainings, and lead you through setting up initial campaigns, so you can quickly and easily put your search expertise into practice in DoubleClick Search.
- Ongoing relationships. After your initial onboarding, your dedicated Account Managers will continue to work closely with you to review new features, best practices, analyze campaign performance, offer optimization recommendations and budget consultation, and set up custom reporting, as needed.
- Flexible training for every need. Whether you need training on new features, advanced features, or require an entire product overview, our team provides a variety of training opportunities to fit your schedule. We offer self-paced training, recorded videos, and live webinars to ensure a quick ramp-up period. Check out our training solutions here.
- Speedy technical assistance. With world-class global support, you can expect fast turnaround times from industry-savvy experts who really understand your business. Read more about our priority levels here.
- Connect with Product leads. Our Engineering and Product teams are all ears. At DoubleClick Search, we value customer feedback and input, and offer a variety of forums to connect directly with our Product team, including customer visits, webinars, usability sessions, industry events, and other custom events.
Want to find out more about how our Services team can help you meet your goals? Stay tuned to the DoubleClick Search blog to learn how you can achieve “success with DS” with some advice from the folks who know it best -- starting with a few inventory-aware campaigns tips and tricks later this week.
1. Google internal data, 2013