“How does your team help me get better results?”
When adopting a tool that can make or break your campaign performance, the people you work with can be just as important as the technology. Marketers need access to a strategic partner to enable their success with bid optimization. Beyond being available for more reactive assistance, an effective professional services team should:
- Clarify the goals offered by the bidding platform and align them to your unique business needs
- Help identify initial keywords to assign to bid goals
- Advise on initial strategies and settings
- Explain best practices in implementation, testing, analysis, and adjustments
In sum, the right services team will promote a low-risk, experimental framework for bid testing—starting with a few keywords, assessing the results, and launching more broadly only when initial tests prove successful.
At DoubleClick Search, we know it’s important for you to have a dedicated team to help you meet your unique goals. That’s why we continually work to improve both our services and technology; in fact, we’ve seen customer satisfaction more than double over the two years since the DoubleClick Search relaunch, jumping to 88%(1).
When you’re ready to start with the DoubleClick Search Performance Bidding Suite, a professional services team is there to provide assistance. Technical Account Managers (TAMs)—dedicated DoubleClick Search experts—can help you navigate training, overcome technical hurdles, and get answers to general questions about the Performance Bidding Suite. A TAM works directly with you to understand their business objectives and offer strategic, consultative guidance.
With our services team, you can expect:
- Regularly scheduled calls or visits to review bid strategy implementation and best practices
- Help running small tests before applying bid goals to broader campaigns
- Follow-up meetings to assess and review bid strategy performance
The TAM is a business partner, invested in the goals of DoubleClick Search customers, and working to help you meet all your search marketing goals using the Performance Bidding Suite.
Stay tuned to the DoubleClick Search blog to follow along with enhancements, updates, and launches around the Performance Bidding Suite. To learn more about the 7 factors to consider when choosing a bid optimization tool, download our white paper here.
1. Internal Google data, 2012