Making search marketing faster, smarter and better has always been at the core of the DoubleClick Search mission, and supporting enhanced campaigns will make it possible for us to extend this to advertisers in a constantly connected, multi-device world. We’re excited to announce that the first wave of features has launched this week and is now available for customers who have enabled enhanced campaigns on AdWords. This is the first of several feature rollouts we have planned over the next quarter. With this release, you can:
- Create and manage enhanced campaigns in the DoubleClick Search UI, or through bulk upload sheets
- Sync AdWords campaigns that have already been upgraded to enhanced campaigns
- Specify a mobile-specific bid adjustment for your enhanced campaigns
- Create and manage mobile-preferred creatives.
Furthermore, advertisers will see several key benefits through the DoubleClick Search platform, including:
- Bid adjustment decisions using more data. Make use of your conversion information from our conversion-tracking pixel, Floodlight, to help suggest a custom mobile bid adjustment specific to each enhanced campaign. This means that, in addition to the suggested bid adjustment offered by AdWords based on bids from similar advertisers, DoubleClick Search will incorporate your specific conversion data to suggest the most optimal mobile bid adjustment for your campaign.
- More granular measurement. Surface deeper insights with advanced reports to measure new conversion types and cross-channel data. In addition to performance stats for mobile and desktop ad variations from DoubleClick Search reporting, you can measure your search marketing alongside other digital marketing channels and website analytics, thanks to native integration with the DoubleClick Digital Marketing platform.
- A seamless transition. Save time with a streamlined transition process using our custom-built bulk solutions, including bulksheets to identify duplicate campaigns across devices, and “merge” tools to consolidate those campaigns into an enhanced campaign for a simpler setup. Our dedicated services team will partner with you to guide you along the way -- keeping you up-to-date on new features, offering enhanced campaign testing options, and delivering best practices, specific to the needs of your business.
For more information, see our Help Center article here, or reach out to your Technical Account Manager or our support team at email@example.com to learn how you can start taking advantage of the benefits of enhanced campaigns today.
Stay tuned to the DoubleClick Search blog for new announcements on our support of AdWords enhanced campaigns.