Every week for the next 7 weeks, we’ll dive deeper into each one of the core questions to ask before deciding on the right bid optimization solution:
1. Can I state my goals to match how my business really works?
2. How fresh is the data that’s used in making bid decision?
3. Is your platform smart enough to make a difference in my campaigns?
4. Is your platform fast enough to make a difference in my campaigns?
5. How often do you refine your algorithms?
6. How much control will I have?
7. How do you help me get better results?
To kick off our blog post series, we invite you to join us and paid search luminary Kevin Lee, Executive Chairman at Didit, for a ClickZ Academy webinar, Choosing the Right Bid Optimization Platform to Drive Paid Search Results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How automated bid optimization can help search marketers meet their unique business goals
- Why smart, fast, and flexible platforms are a must in an increasingly-complex search landscape
- How to navigate the balance between automation and control to achieve the best results
Register today to attend the webinar. Live Q&A will follow.
Date: November 19, 2012
Time: 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
Stay tuned for our next post in this series, which will cover the first question, “Can I state my goals to match how my business really works?” to highlight how flexible bid goals can help you best meet your unique business objectives.
Posted by the DoubleClick Search team